Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13362 BRL / MUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 5% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,824 (₨118,422) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 3 hours ago)