Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.388 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,000 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 5,271 (1,556 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 100元 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Road Town costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £778 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nairobi costs Shilling80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Valencia costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)