Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021.
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,000 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 6,331 in Piracicaba.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Newark, New Jersey costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.88 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 71,401 zł (about 3 hours ago)