Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 623 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.217 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 63% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 58,844 (AU$13,954) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 36,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 3,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨143 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Shanghai costs 17元 (about 2 hours ago)