Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01861 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 20% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,600 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 6,075 (326,347 Ft) in Pécs.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)