Cost of living in Paris, France vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 755 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.656 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 64% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 86,929 (€13,060) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 53,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €64 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bogotá costs COL$2,250 (about 2 hours ago)