Cost of living in Padua, Italy vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.654 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 27,380 (€4,115) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 21,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)