Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00768 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 4,629 (CH$603,086) in Ovalle.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Loja costs $275 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Padua costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)