Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00714 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 4,805 (CH$673,041) in Ovalle.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Split costs 16 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥68,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rouen costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Termez costs 14,400 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)