Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.356 BRL / USD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 27,674 ($5,167) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 23,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 4 hours ago)