Cost of living in Nukus, Uzbekistan vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00052 BRL / UZS
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nukus (Uzbekistan) is 36% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,700 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 2,370 (4,553,576 сўм) in Nukus.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $605 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 8,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)