Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.656 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 51% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 40,655 (€6,108) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 27,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Vadodara costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €91 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Caen costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Turku costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)