Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.468 BRL / USD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,165 ($3,688) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $700 (about 3 hours ago)