Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.030 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 38,235 (AU$9,488) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 27,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Caracas costs 3,100,000 Bs.S. (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €850 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (41 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Split costs 16 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥68,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rouen costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)