Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,261 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.468 BRL / USD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 96% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 109,850 ($20,091) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 56,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Teresina costs R$ 0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨255 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b47 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karimnagar costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,388 (about 1 hour ago)