Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.021 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 86% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 70,535 (CHF 11,715) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 38,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$13,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in London costs £959 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 4 hours ago)