Cost of living in Nantucket, United States vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.358 BRL / USD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 129,746 ($24,215) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 75,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Teresina costs R$ 170 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$1.32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 540 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨28,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Athens costs €529 (about 4 hours ago)