Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.845 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is about the same as in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 14,860 (17,585元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 3,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨143 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Shanghai costs 17元 (about 3 hours ago)