Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.293 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 26,923 (C$6,272) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 21,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $2,338 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $505 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 150,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)