Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.280 BRL / BAM
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,600 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 4,907 (1,496KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 2 hours ago)