Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.513 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 43% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 35,749 (€5,489) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 25,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 163,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $24,675 (about 3 hours ago)