Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12230 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 12% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,647 ($U127,948) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Agadir costs 600 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 5 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 6 hours ago)