Cost of living in Middelburg, Mpumalanga, South Africa vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.34256 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Middelburg, Mpumalanga (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,127 (R 29,562) in Middelburg, Mpumalanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,500 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $112 (about 3 hours ago)