Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26858 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,300 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 7,695 (Mex$ 28,652) in Mérida.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Abbotsford costs C$22,995 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 480 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)