Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26717 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,400 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 7,796 (Mex$ 29,180) in Mérida.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $706 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 5 hours ago)