Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,166 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.030 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 47,971 (AU$11,905) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 31,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,030 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)