Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.510 BRL / BHD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 14% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,478 (Dinar 1,411) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $429 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $23,195 (about 3 hours ago)