Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021.
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,100 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 5,400 in Maceió.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $807 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago de Cali costs COL$61,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jammu costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)