Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.333 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 53% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 42,855 (€6,767) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 28,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rouen costs €1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,600 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Termez costs 14,400 сўм (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manama costs Dinar 2.200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,200 (about 3 hours ago)