Cost of living in Lublin, Poland vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.466 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 13,000 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 11,001 (7,504 zł) in Lublin.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangalore costs ₨42,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Paris costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$18 (about 4 hours ago)