Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.201 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 27,613 (C$6,572) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 21,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$13,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in London costs £959 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 4 hours ago)