Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.656 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 27% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 27,831 (€4,181) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 22,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)