Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.656 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 38% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 27,532 (€4,136) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 20,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Caen costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Turku costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Córdoba costs ARS $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (about 4 hours ago)