Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana, United States vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.468 BRL / USD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 25,999 ($4,755) in Lafayette, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 21,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Whitehorse costs C$14 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 22 (about 3 hours ago)