Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27028 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 11,000 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 9,230 (Mex$ 34,151) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 2 hours ago)