Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.308 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 11,000 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 10,140 (RM7,755) in Kuching.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 2 hours ago)