Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 550 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.308 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 13,000 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 12,391 (RM9,476) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Panama City costs 1.87 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 4 hours ago)