Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.644 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 79% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 50,041 (kr 77,645) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 28,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 120₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Juan costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maastricht costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 130 kr (about 1 hour ago)