Cost of living in Konya, Turkey vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.702 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,600 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 1,522 (2,170TL) in Konya.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)