Cost of living in Khemis Miliana, Algeria vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03982 BRL / DZD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemis Miliana (Algeria) is 20% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,500 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 5,179 (130,042 Dinar) in Khemis Miliana.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €14 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 4 hours ago)