Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01014 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 69% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,195 (1,498,426 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Badajoz costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)