Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.616 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,716 (€864) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jamshedpur costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,536 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)