Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25593 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 34% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 14,000 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 9,180 (35,870 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puebla costs Mex$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Gramado costs R$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)