Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 599 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.37808 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,331 (R 45,839) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (about 3 hours ago)