Cost of living in Ipswich, United Kingdom vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.293 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipswich (United Kingdom) is 37% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 31,429 (£4,309) in Ipswich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 23,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$13,490,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in London costs £959 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 1,800 (about 6 hours ago)