Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.720 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 41% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 36,705 (NZ$9,867) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 26,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨240 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yokohama costs ¥170 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 65 (about 5 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨154 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ludhiana costs ₨100 (about 6 hours ago)