Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.695 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 57% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 31,380 (18,518 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 20,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Moncton costs C$4.27 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago de Cali costs COL$61,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jammu costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)