Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.418 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 35% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 29,801 (€4,643) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 22,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $4,574 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Paris costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Anápolis costs R$ 179 (about 1 hour ago)