Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.205 BRL / GIP
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 19% more expensive than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 63,059 (£8,752) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 53,000 in Paulinia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huánuco costs S/. 12 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 433,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)