Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India vs Paulinia, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07496 BRL / INR
Do you live in Paulinia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 27% cheaper than in Paulinia (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Paulinia you would need to make just about R$ 3,369 (₨44,944) in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 3,000,000 ₮ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$900 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$15,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨143 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Shanghai costs 17元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whitehorse costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)